Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Banana Republic Factory Outlet Store

I love shopping the Banana Republic Factory Outlet Store. The prices are better than in the flagship stores and quality is similar on most products. Remember, the merchandise at the Gap Outlet and Banana Factory stores are made for these stores and are not seconds.

On my last shopping trip to the Banana Factory Store I found a pair of gray wool plaid pants. The quality was fantastic, fabric great and the price was $36. A total score!

Always try to get on the factory store's mailing lists. I completed a register receipt survey for the Banana Republic Factory Store and now I receive promotional emails and coupons.

Yesterday in the mail, I received a 20% off coupon from the factory store. The great thing about their coupons is that nothing is excluded, so I could buy clearance merchandise and still get the 20% off on top of the current mark down. I think I have to plan a trip soon!